The end of July this sweet boy of mine turned 11 months old. Unbelievable... I know. There are so many things about him I love and don't want to ever change but at the same time the idea of him growing and changing is exciting too.
He is way different than the girls. Much more WILD and LOUD. He is very rough and pretty tough too. He loves attention and when he thinks you are laughing at him he squints up his nose and laughs.
He love finding littlest think and playing with them and sticking them in his mouth. He also loves biting and has bit all of us pretty hard.
He also loves putting the tops on and off things. And opening and closing doors and cabinet doors.
He is constantly talking. . He says some things we understands. He says mama, dada, eya (Ellie), Annie, dog, bye bye and has started to say no. He has heard no ALOT and starts shaking his hand back and forth and shaking his head and says "no,no" 😂 Q
He adores his sisters and wants to be with them most all of the time. They are sweet to him most of the time. Ellie takes the best care of him and it really is so sweet to watch. He loves for her to carry him around.
He is waking all over the place. He is pretty good at it. He got new shoes and is very good at walking with them.
Here are some things we want to remember about you at 11 months
- your sweet soft white hair. Your. Any hair is sweeter and softer than I ever remember baby hair being
- yor deep raspy voice. It sounds just like a little boy.
- how happy you are to see your daddy when he gets home from work. It's makes both yalls day
- how you love to ride in your little car. You steer like you are really driving.
- how you talk like you are just giving us an earful then look at us like you are wondering why we do t understand.
- how you love to be outside and explore. I think you would stay out there all day if I let you.
I just don't know how I'm going to handle summer being over. We have had such a great summer and I don't want to see it go. I am usually not like this but I think school last year just burned me out and I have enjoyed the freedom of the break.