Thursday, June 30, 2011

15 Months

On the 6th of July little Miss Ellie will be 15 months old....That is so hard for me to believe!
15 months does not sound like a "baby" anymore...
She is so sweet and so innocent she just melts my heart. Her "new" smile it just the cutest thing in the whole wide word and you cannot help but smile when she does. I cannot believe that not long ago she was a tiny, helpless newborn baby. She is growing and learning so fast...and its so fun to watch her change and grow but it is bittersweet because I know she will never be little again.
Her 15 month Checkup is still a few weekd ago...so I will update her stats when we go to the doctor.
She has started talking alot and its so sweet to hear her sweet little voice saying "real" words.
Here are some of her words:
Mama, Dada, Jack, Sock, Bottle, Shoe, Flowers, Outside (side), Duck, Dog, Uh Oh, Thanks, Chair, Dog, and a lot of other things I really cannot make out yet but she knows what they mean :)
Here are some things we don't want to forget about our sweet Ellie Reese at 15 months
*****************************************************************
* The way you love to give sweet kisses...You have figured out that kisses make sounds and you do your best to try and imitate that sound...its so sweet.
* The way you have to smell every flower, shrub, tree...basically anything green you smell it.
* Your soft sweet now very blond hair. I just love the way it smells after your bath when you are taking a nap!
* The way you love to be read to. You absolutely LOVE books. You just back your little bottom down and sit down in my lap and let me read to you...It is so sweet!
* How you love your buddy Jack! And he loves you too. If he even thinks there is a chance of you coming to play with him he will not go outside!
* How you LOVE to ride the Gator with your Pawpaw. Anytime you hear " Go Ride" your ears perk up!
* The way you loves shoes, bracelets, necklaces, and purses. You love to get my purse and pull it around the house!
* How you love Elmo. As soon as you hear his music you just start bobbing your sweet little head back and forth and dancing!
* How you ADORE being outside! I really do think you would live outide if we let you :)
* Your sweet little rolly legs...I could just eat them up with a spoon!
* How you love to tickle our feet...You say " cickle, cickle!"
* Your sweet little suntan....and your white spots from all your sweet litle rolls. I just think this it the cutest thing EVER!
* How you say "Mmmm" if you are eating something you love!
* The way you crickle up you nose and try to laugh when you hear me say something is funny...It is the sweetest thing ever!
My sweet little baby....
Oh how I love you...
More than you will ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment