Sunday, August 28, 2011

Good Books!

Because it had been way too hot to do anything outside I have been trying to think of things to do to stay cool....so after me and Miss Ellie read " Moo, Baa, LaLaLa" twenty million times and she goes to sleep...I have been reading!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie but I had not read the book until last week...I know!
It was so sad but so VERY good!
I am about 2/3 of the way finished with this book now.
Matt and I went to see the movie friday night and it was again...sad but VERY good.
I keep reading and reading but this book is pretty long and its taking me a little while :)
The next one on my "List" is this one my sister just finished.
She said it was great...so I am excited about it!
And LAST but not LEAST...
I just found out the the Emily Giffin the one who wrote this....
JUST finished another book...so I cannot wait until that one comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment