Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cookies and Birthdays

We went over to my Mom's this weekend for our Annual Christmas Cookie Decoration!
It is always fun and exciting during the holidays to do all our traditions.
I love them and have so many memories from them and I hope so very much that my sweet Ellie will love and cherish these times and memories as much as I do.
Here was the table BEFORE the kids were let free.
We had a great time :)
Decorating and eating lots of sweets...
I think Ellie only decorated one cookie.
She spent all her time stuffing her mouth with M&M's
Smart Girl!


I think Jenna tasted everything that was on the table...
Including LOTS of blue sprinkles!

We ended up with some pretty cute cookies
And we finished off the night with a birthday celebration for Melissa, Gracie and Jenna Leigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment