Saturday, January 21, 2012

Ellie Lately

Lately Miss Ellie Bellie has been talking alot and doing new things. It so fun and sad sometimes to watch her grow. I love that she is learning new things but I want her to stay little forever at the same time. Here are some things she has been doing/saying
- Her newest saying is " Hold You" Yes...its melts my heart and I cannot resist to pick that sweet little chunky monket up and just snuggle with her
- She is always saying she needs a "nack" whick is a snack. She loves snacks and I believe she would snack all day if I would let her!
- She has a obsession with jumping and I just love to watch her jump. It is the funniest thing because she barely makes it off the ground but it makes her so happy and proud and so it makes me happy and proud!
- She loves to sing her " Abc's" She only gets to about E or F but it is just the sweetest sound to hear her little voice sing.
- She loves to ask where people are. She will say " Daddy?" " NaMommy?" " Mamaw?" Emmie?" and I will have to answer where everybody is.
Just a few sweet little things I want to remember forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment