Tuesday, March 6, 2012

23 Months

In just one very short month my sweet little baby is going to be two.
This makes me happy but at the same time breaks my heart.
I just cannot believe how fast she is growing and changing.
Matt reminded me today that after she turns two we will probably not say her age in months anymore and that made me sad to think about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are just are few things we never want to forget about you at 23 months:
~ How you love to "hold hands"
~How you love, love, love to jump.
~ How you are learning lots of new words. You love to scream then tell me "ceem!"
~ How so very sweet your voice sounds when you say " I love you"
~ How you and Jack are best friends now. Whenever we go outside I know you will come back inside smelling just like him :)
~ How you love to hold hands and say our blessing.
~ How completely sweet and innocent you are.
We love you so very much sweet baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment