Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Beach Beach Trip

We took advantage of Ellie's first spring break and headed down to the beach :)

It was nice to get away and relax.

Ellie loved the beach even though the water was a little cool.

We had some picture made on the beach and I cannot wait to see them!

I will post them as soon as I get them.

Here are just a few I took...


They have a great playground down at Orange Beach that Miss Ellie just LOVES!
Here are a few pictures from the playground...



This is what I get when I say "smile" and she actually listens...
So cute... I know!

Kissing the birds bye bye

On Saturday we went out in the boat for the day.
Ellie loved it!
I think she was born to be on the water!
Ready for the ride!
She was helping drive...
We went out to the island and spent the day out there.
It was perfect for Miss Ellie!
The wter was clear and shallow.
I think she would have stayed out there all day long!
She loved to kick in the water and say "spash!"

We had a great trip and are ready to go back when the water warms up a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment