Thursday, October 25, 2012

Catch Up

So, I know it has been awhile.
The weeks have just kind of gotten away.
I'm not sure if I should blame my extra needy toddler who likes to "work" on the computer with me when it is out or my sweet but sometimes fussy newborn :)
But anyways...here is a little catch up on how we have been spending our days.
 
On the 6th of October,  Ellie turned two and a half and Miss Annie was a big one month old!
(I am working on a separate post for that)

 
 
Annie was finally able to take her very first bath in the tub...yay!

 
Napping...

 
Sweet smiles!

 
Fun at Homestead Hollow

 
Flying like a bird at Homestead Hollow


 
Loving the horses

 
Wearing her baby just like mommy!

 
The Annual Pink Luncheon!




 
More sweet smiles!


Kissing sweet cheeks
on this little girl!
 

 
and this one too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment