Tuesday, January 22, 2013

4 months

It's hard to believe but on the 6th of this month my little Annie Morgan is 4 months old.
She is so, so sweet and just melts my heart every day.

Here are some things we want to remember about you at 4 months
- Your oh so sweet smile. Smiling is your favorite :) and you do it all the time
- Listening to your sweet voice. You talk so much and we just love to hear your sweet little voice.
- How you are my little snuggle bug. You love to lay and sleep on my chest and I love it too!
- How your sweet, dark hair is growing so fast! It's starting to grow over your ears and I think that is so sweet.
- How you love to hold Ellie's hand. I love walking in and seeing the two of you laying down holding hands. It makes my heart so happy!
- Your two sweet teeth. They look so little and perfect inside your mouth.

Our sweet little one, you make our life so happy and full of joy.
I love you more than you will ever know.


No comments:

Post a Comment