Monday, February 4, 2013

Big Girl Bed


I had no plans whatsoever to move Ellie from her crib into a toddler bed anytime soon.
She slept great in her crib...Only climbed out once and told me over and over that she would never do that again because it scared her. So my plans were to keep her in the crib....forever. Haha! 
Not really but at least a little while longer ...but little missy had other plans.
She told me one day that she wanted to sleep in a big girl bed. I told her we would talk about it thinking she would forget about it but of course my little persistent girl didn't forget about it. 
She mentioned it a few more times throughout the day. So the very next day she got what she wanted...a big girl bed! She has done great with it. I told her she could not get out of it unless mommy or daddy were there to help...and surprisingly she has listened and not attempted to get out once! I cannot believe it. When I go in to check on her she is always all snuggled up with her head all snuggled down in the covers. It is so sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment