Wednesday, March 6, 2013

6 months...today!


Today 6 months ago, my sweet Annie Morgan came into this world.
I love that little bit more than I could have ever imagined.
Happy 1/2 Birthday to my sweet fanny Annie!

Here are some thing we want to remember about you at 6 months
- your sweet smile. It just makes me so happy to see your sweet face light up.
- your sweet little baby feet and hands. They are so soft and I want to kiss them all day long!
- how you get so excited when see something new. You just get excited all over and I think it's so funny.
- your new funny little growl. You had been talking and babbling but now it is more of a growl...but it makes me laugh.
- how you love you swing. Just like your big sis!
- your pretty, dark head of hair. It's so soft and sweet.
- all the sweet rolls on your legs. You are so soft and sweet and I just love holding you and cuddling with you.
- how you love to eat. You really like everything and your daddy says you get that from me :)

We love you so much little bit. 
I cannot believe how fast your are growing. It makes my heart happy and sad at the same time. Before I know it you will be 1!!





No comments:

Post a Comment