Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ellie is three!


It's just so hard to believe that three years have gone by since this precious little baby girl was born.
Three sounds so big and old. But I want her to stay little forever.
She is growing into the sweetest little girl. 
I just love to hear what she has to say everyday. She always keeps us laughing( and moving too) she is a busy body and loves to go.
She loves to play in her kitchen and is always making something yummy for us to eat.
She loves playing with Annie and has always and I am not exaggerating...always been sweet to her.

She is full of questions and I cannot even begin to tell you how many times a day I answer " what are you doing?" And "why?" I know I complain but I hope she asked that forever because I want her to be curious and learn and wonder about the world around her.
She loves to sing and dance.
She loves to go to the park and swinging is her favorite.
She loves reading books and she likes to " read" too.
She also loves to be tickled. You will tickle her until she can't take it anymore then she will take a break and say " tickle me some more"
She loves to hear stories. All kind of stories. Her eyes just light up when you tell them to her. Her favorite stories to hear are when mommy and daddy were little.
She is great at riding her bike and loves it! 
One her new favorite things to do is to ride her four wheeler or her " motor bicycle" as she calls it.
She loves to be outside and is always picking flower for me....which melts my heart.

I just love watching her grow and change. 
She wears me out somedays...but I quickly remind myself she will not be little forever.
As quick as time has gone already... She will be 10 before I know it.

I love this little bit more than I ever thought possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment