Thursday, September 19, 2013

12 months!

I am just more in awe of our Creator when I see how something can go from 
this....
to this....
In just 12 months...

This little bit is just lights up my day each and every morning.
Her sweet little smile is contagious....
I love the way she crinkles up her nose.
Her soft, sweet, beautiful curls just make me smile.
I love watching her learn new things each and every day.
She is a spunky little thing, but she is so full of love too it just melts my heart.

To celebrate her big day we started off with cinnamon rolls with a candle so we could practice blowing :)
We had a GiGi cupcake that our Aunt Ashley brought by for us.
Then we met some sweet friends at Chuck E. Cheese...yes...again.
Then we celebrated that night with dinner at home and more cupcakes :)


We went to see Dr. Harmon last week for our check up.
She ended up having a double ear infection so no shots for now.
 12 months 
Weight: 23 lbs and 13.5 oz ( 93%)
Height: 30.5 inches ( 90%)


Here are some things I never want to forget about you at 12 months
- the sweet way you say mama...I think it's just the sweetest sound ever and it just melts my heart...even if it is at 2 am :)
- how you love to play with the big kids. You try so hard to keep up and before long you will.
- your sweet, soft curls. They are just the sweetest.
- how you give sweet sugar with your mouth wide open :)
- how crazy you are for your daddy. You do not like him leaving for work in the morning and always grab his legs and fuss at him until he pick you up.
- how you love to dance in your carseat with your sis...it's so funny to watch.
- how you love love love to swing. Your whole face just wrinkles up when you are swinging high!
- how well you can walk! You are trying to run...but not there yet. You also love to try and jump like Ellie but your feet never leave the ground. 
- how you call for your big sister Ellie. You adore her and she is so sweet to you. I love watching you too play. I am so thankful that God gave y'all each other .

By sweet little Annie girl...
I love you to the moon and back...


No comments:

Post a Comment