Monday, February 2, 2015

Where!?

Where have my babies gone!?!

These don't look like babies to my. They look like big girls and they need to stop growing so fast.

I told Ellie the other day that I was going to have to but a book on her head if she didn't stop growing and if that didn't work them I would have to put a brick on it. She looked at me and said " are you real mom?!" 


Annie is torn between being a big girl or a baby. 
She looks like a big girl.... But acts like a baby. 
Sweet little bit...


It's hard for me to believe that Annie is 4 days away from the age that Ellie was when Annie was born. That just blows my mind. Ellie seemed so much older and bigger and grown up. I do t kmow if it's just Ellie's personalty or what but it's just hard for me to believe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment