Monday, June 8, 2015

Memories

The past few days have been filled with memories of my Grandaddy. 
I could tell you over and over again what a special and kind and loving person he was and the words would never do his life justice. 

He has always been a huge part of me and my sisters life from my very first memories and looking back over pictures at their house it is easy to see why.











 










 The memories that I have with him and my granny fill my head and bring me such joy and sadness at the same time. Knowing that the memories that we make from here on out will not include him is the hardest thing for to imagine and accept. I want us to always talk and remember and live the moments that we spent we him. I want Ellie and Annie to remember their Grandaddy and how special he is and how he loved them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment