Friday, October 30, 2015

This and that

Annie had her school picture sent home last week. She looked so big and I had to pull out last years to compare 😂

I cannot believe how much she has changed in a year.

Last week when we got home from getting ellie to school we caught a lizard in our living room. Yes you read that right... A LIZARD. I have my guesses on how it got in there ( see below) but I'm just glad that I was able to catch it and it isn't still running wild and free in my house. 


After we caught it ellie said it must be her pet. I told her I didn't know much about keeping lizards alive and she said that was ok she just wanted it. We kept it for a few hours and then let it go.

And this next picture explains how I think the lizard got inside. The house addition is moving right along but there are some open places that still have to be closed up and I feel like for sure that is how that little guy snuck his was into our living room.


Anyways this is the way out house looked last Friday. Since this picture we have pained the roof... Hooray!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment