Friday, November 13, 2015

Last week...

I am ready for things to be caught up around here... Hence the title :)

On my shopping trip to Publix last week I found this glorious stuff. I love love love this stuff☺️ and was so excited to get some but was a little disappointed because they did not have decaf as well. Oh well. I will just be super caffeinated 😳 

Ellie's class pet turtle Truman spent te week with us last week. She has been so excited about this and has been counting down the days for him to come visit us.


We went to Starkville this weekend to visit Granny. Truman came along of course and we had to get a picture by the MSU sign.


We had a good visit with Granny even though it was a rainy and wet visit. We have been trying to get over there and could lot find a good weekend so we went even though it was yucky.


The girls looked so cute the other day going to school that I had to get a few pictures. They can be so sweet to each other sometimes.


While they were away at school I did some painting on the addition. This rainy weather has kind of put a hold on our progress ( that and the time change) I am so ready to see some progress so I rolled up my sleeves to get things moving again 😉


Annie adores lipstick. She is always asking me for it. Matt HATES her to have it so I think that makes her want it even more. 


She was cheesin it up for me with her sassy pink lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment