Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Start of Soccer

I have been so excited about this....
Soccer has started and both of the girls are playing and this mommy is happy!!!

We had both of their first practices Sunday and they weather was perfect. It was just great being outside and watching them run and play and ( thank goodness) enjoy playing !!!

Annie was the only girl at her practice. I hope that there are more on her team and just happened to not be there 😄

She did great though...
At one point I looked up and she had taken off with the ball and was almost all the way down the practice fields 😂

Matt is coaching Ellie's team. Ellie asked me Saturday night " does dad even know how to be a soccer coach?!" 
However... Ellie was just as proud to have her as her coach as she could be. When I tried to walk out on the field to show Matt how to do something Ellie said " Mom!!!...You should go get Annie"

Here to happy soccer playing !!

No comments:

Post a Comment