Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Summer fun activities

We have been trying hard to do as many summertime, fun activities as we can this summer. I feel so big and unfun... That I feel like I need to bring them to do fun things to make up for it 😀☀️

Last week we went swimming, went to Mcwane, Pump it up and the splash pad. 

The girls were not too excited about visiting Mcwane again when they realized that their cousin Nolan was sick and couldn't make it but we managed to have fun and they played really well together. 


They were waiting in line together just like this. They are so sweet together sometimes it just melts my heart. 


Annie demanded her picture be taken mid lunch 😊


This was our first time for open play at Pump it up. They played for about 30 minutes and then told me they were ready to go and they were being bruised and scratched and it hurt worse than snake bites 😂 and made these kinds of faces. 


They eventually played with some other kids for a while and we ended up staying almost the full 2 hours which made me feel much better about the 15 dollars it cost to get in there. 

And we also visited the splash pad this week. We haven't been there this summer becasue it's so stinking HOT and I couldn't imagine going in the heat but Saturday was overcast and it seemed like a good idea. Well I'm glad it was cheap to get in there because they were only there for about 45 minutes before we were changing clothes and getting ready to leave. 


Now we have to think of more fun summer things for this week ☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment