Saturday, April 22, 2017

7

April 6 my baby turned 7.
It is beyond me how she grew so much so quickly. It seems like just yesterday she was in my arms... but now she is seven. 

 

There are so many things I love about this sweet girl. I could go on and on. 
She is pretty quiet and somewhat shy but she takes everything in and never ever forgets.
She is adventurous and loves being outside. 
She goes and goes all day. I always ask her if she is tired but she never is. Until bedtime... then she reads her story and crashes.
She is just about the best big sister you have ever seen. She takes great care of henry and Annie. She is very patient and motherly. I tell her she will be a great mommy someday and she tells me she isn't having kids. 
She is getting to be a very good reader. She has come such a long way this year. And she has worked so hard. I asked her her favorite thing to do and she said "'take AR test"
She loves to go and do and always wants to know what we will be doing each day. 

I love this sweet girl so much that sometimes I feel like my heart could burst. I am so proud of her and I love watching her grow and change. 


No comments:

Post a Comment