Monday, April 23, 2018

December


I didn’t remember how eventful December was until I looked back at these pictures!! Wow we were busy. And I didn’t even upload anywhere near what I had taken!

The first weekend in December Matt and I went to New York... this was such a fun trip! I have ALWAYS wanted to go to New York and then to be there before Christmas was just the cherry on top!!! We had so much fun and laughed so much!!! I am already ready to go back now!


As soon as we got back from our trip I had a lingerie shower for Emily... it was a fun time !

The day after the shower we had a snow day!! It was so exciting to have this snow in December. I rarely ever remember seeing snow and Christmas decorations at the same time...


Matt’s work Christmas party was suppose to be the weekend of the snowstorm but it was postponed until the next weekend...


We visited Santa... some people liked him... other did not...


We had class Christmas parties...



 Annual Cousins & cookies decorating...


Celebrated Christmas with our family...


Had a visit from Santa clause...


And celebrated Emily’s big day!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment