Monday, October 18, 2010

6 Months



On the 6th of this month our sweet baby girl turned 6 months old. I absolutely cannot believe that she is already 1/2 of a year old. I can't believe that it was 6 months ago that I held her in my arms for the first time and kissed her sweet little face for the first time...That not too long ago she was the size of all these newborns that we have been seeing. Oh my sweet little baby girl... I love you so much!
They really do grow so fast.
We went to the doctor for her 6 month check up and he said she looked great... but we already knew that!

Her 6 month stats were
- Weight= 19.4 (95th percentile)
- Length= 27 inches (88th percentile)
- Head = 17 inches

Here are some things we don't want to forget about you at 6 months
- The way you are so curious about your surroundings, I can tell you are going to be a very nosy little girl with lots and lots of questions
- The way you like to hold mommies hand when you eat, it is so sweet
- The way you scoot all over the place on your belly
- How you laugh out loud, it just melts my heart
- The way you get up on all fours and rock back and forth. This makes you so happy.
- The way you love to play patty cake, pick-a-boo, and trot little horsey
- How you love your walker and love exploring through the house in it
- How you LOVE Jack and love to hold onto his fur
- How you are so amazed and curious when we bring you outside
- Your sweet, busy little hands
- How you have started to dance
- Your obsession with paper

You are growing up so fast!
My sweet little Ellie - Belly Reesie- Roo I do love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment