Monday, October 4, 2010

Apple Purse

The other night I felt like cooking something good and sweet so for some reason I decided to make an apple purse.
My mom use to make these when we were little and we would pour milk over them and eat them.
I have never made them but for some strange reason I got the urge to make one.
When Matt got home from work he wanted to know what they were so I told them.
He said " why have you never made these in the 10 years I have known you?"
And the answer is...I don't know...but I will make them again soon because they were good with ice cream on top!

Before Cooking


After Cooking

So all you need is puff pastry, a whole apple peeled and cored, sugar, butter, and cinnamon

I put the apple in the middle of the pastry with butter, cinnamon, and sugar, then wrapped the pastry around the apple and the of course sprinkled more cinnamon and sugar on top. Then I baked on 350 until the puff pastry was brown / done and served with vanilla ice cream on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment