Monday, February 7, 2011

10 Months Old!

Our sweet little angel turned 10 months old yesterday
Oh how time flies!
I think back to this time last year and remember how busy we were getting ready for our sweet little angel to get here. There was SO much to do to get ready for her. And now she is finally here and she is such a sweet blessing from God. She gets sweeter and sweeter every single day. Some days I think she is SO cute and SO sweet that I could just eat her up with I spoon!
I love you so much my sweet little Ellie Bellie!
Here are some things we don't want to forget about you at 10 months...
* The sweet way you have started to wave at anybody you see.
* How you tuck your arms in and lay your head down on my chest when you want to snuggle...I think that this is so so sweet and it just melts my heart everytime you do it.
* Your sassy little crawl...You crawl around like a little wind up doll...its the cutest thing EVER!
* The sweet, sweet sound of your voice. I just LOVE to hear you talk.
*How you have figured out how to open up Jack's pen and let him out. You are so proud of yourself!
*How you have learned to stand up! You look so big when you do this!
* How you are always standing up in your crib ready to "greet" us when we come to rescue you from your bed.
* The sweet way you sing yourself to sleep. Me and your daddy just love to hear this sound...
I cannot believe that in 2 short months you will be 1!
We have some party planning to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment