Friday, May 6, 2011

Favorite Vacation Spot


At Kelly's Korner she is posting about favorite vacation spots....so I though I would do the same!
We love to go on vacation....our very favorite place is somewhere warm and sunny..
The picture above is from our 5 year anniversary trip that we took to Puerto Rico.
We had SO much fun there.
We went to Old San Juan, went snorkeling, and went to the rain forest.
I would go back tomorrow if I could!
We also love to go to Orange Beach...
I hope Ellie loves it as much as we do but from this picture I am not convinced!



We are actually going this next week for a few days.
I cannot wait to lay in the sun and hear the beach!
I also cannot wait to get some yummy seafood from Docs, The Oyster House and The Shrimp Basket!


Last year we went down in September and went to the Seafood Festival down in the old part on Pensacoola. We had a lot of fun doing this!



Another favorite is Navarre Beach.
We have been going there with my family since before I can remember.
We started going to celebrate my Aunt's birthday and now 25 years later we still go and we have not missed a year despite all the changes that have happened over these past 25 years.
We look foward to going every single year and I know that when Ellie is able to know about the beach and how much fun it is she will look foward to it too!








No comments:

Post a Comment