Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Swimming, Swimming in The Swimming Pool!


On Friday we took our first swim trip ( in the big pool) for the year!
In these pictures Ellie looks like she is having a grand time but that really wasn't the case.
We actually only stayed at the pool for about an hour because we were swimming with my brother-in-law and his friend and I was so embarrassed because Ellie was being the "bad" kid.
She was pretty mad that she could not just do her own thing in the pool.
I had got her this little ring thing thinking she would like to sit and peacefully float around in it....but then I realized I was talking about by child....She needs something that she can easily move and and get up and down and all around in...so we are still looking for the "perfect" float.













No comments:

Post a Comment