Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Huntsville

Saturday we drove up to Huntsville for my cousins, Daisy's wedding tea.
Ellie was not very good on the drive up.
She gets very fussy when somebody sits in the back seat with her since she is use to having the entire back to herself.
So she did not take a nap because she was too busy being grouchy to her Aunt Melissa.
But you cannot tell from this picture.
I think she was just happy to get out of the car.
Could you imagine being strapped in a seat for a few hours...no thanks....
Once we got to the Tea she was her silly little self.
She just sat down in the middle of the room and acted goofy trying to get people to smile and laugh at her. She is going to be such a clown when she gets older!
The iced coffee that her Aunt Melissa gave her added to her silliness :)
I didn't get a picture of Daisy but I got a few with my mom, sister, aunt leigh...and of course Ellie!
Also Ellie and her cousin "baby" Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment