Friday, September 16, 2011

Recipes to try

So I have had a few recipes that I have been wanting to try.
The first is Peanut Butter Cripsies
The recipe is here
I used chocolate chips instead of coconut since Ellie is crazy for mini chocolate chips.
I used butter instead of coconut oil because I couldn't fint it at Target :)
I used creamy peanut butter instead of crunchy.
And I used honey instead of agave nectar because I dont even know what agave nectar is or where to find it.
Oh yeah and I added some raisons on Ellie's side to try and get some fruit in...
Ok so I modified it ALOT!
It turned out pretty good but Ellie still prefers Quacker Chewy Granola Bars to my homemade.
Oh well...at least I try!
The other recipe was S'mores Popcorn
The recipe is here
And it turned out great...or so I thought
Until Matt asked me if I had made it up because it was really "random" according to him..HA!
And now that I am FINALLY on Pinterest I have even more new recipes I wanna try!

No comments:

Post a Comment