Monday, October 3, 2011

Not What We Expected

We had BIG plans for Sunday.
My cousin was getting married in Huntsville here...
So we woke up early went to early church and headed up to Huntsville after picking up my other cousin Whitney to ride with us.
Well Little Missy was kind of fussy of the way up there but I just figured it was because she had somebody in the backseat with her and she is a backseat hog.
She fell asleep but didn't sleep long and when she woke up she was just really, really fussy.
So we made it to Huntsville, stopped to go to the bathroom and get a drink.
Ellie was still really fussy when we got out and didn' t want me to put her down.
We went in the store and we were waiting to go to the bathroom and Ellie threw up all over me and all over her.
She has never been sick to her stomach before so I am sure she was so scared of what had just happened. So we stripped her down, changed her clothes, got it all cleaned and got me wiped off. We loaded back up in the car and headed to the mall for me to find another dress to wear. We both just kind of thought she had eaten something that had hurt her stomach so we were still going to try to make it to the wedding.
Well... I went on into the mall, found a dress tried it on bought it and I was good to go until I realized I had lost my phone and Matt, Ellie and Whitney were somewhere in the mall. I looked all over for it....COULD NOT FIND IT!
Then I hear Matt screaming from across the store...haha! Its funny ..NOW.
He was holding Ellie. She was almost naked her had just his undershirt on .
She has gotton sick again!
So we just loaded our selves up and right back to Birmingham.
She was sick, sick all yesterday afternoon and night.
It was so pitiful....
Matt must have felt really bad for her because he went to the store to get her some Pedialyte and came home with half a dozen white roses and M&Ms for when she gets to feeling better.
What a sweet daddy :)
We were sad that we did not get to see the wedding.
I know it was beautiful!
Congratulations Daisy and Josh!

No comments:

Post a Comment