Thursday, October 6, 2011

Please Pray

My Sisters friend, Becca had a baby back in August.
They knew when she was pregnant that he had a heart defect and found out right before he was born that he also has a Diaphragmatic Hernia, which caused him to be very, very sick.
You can read her blog here:
For some reason I just cannot stop thinking about her and her sweet baby Levi today and I just wanted to ask everybody to please pray for them.
I cannot imagine what she is going through right now.
It hurts my heart to think what she is feeling right now.
One of my coworkers once said " There is nothing worse in the world than hearing a Momma cry for her baby" and I believe this is so very true. I know I cannot even begin to count the number of tears she has shed for this sweet, precious baby.
Please pray hard and often for this sweet little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment