Friday, November 11, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

The other day little Miss Ellie and I were shopping at T.J. Maxx and I had told her she could get a toy. We went back to were the toy section is and she started to play with two different play phone. She just loves phones so I was not surprised that she grabbed those first. So I told her she could have one of them and take it home with her. So she chose the cell phone instead of the pull along phone. She told the other phone bye bye...blew it some kisses and walked away. Well we got to the check out and she spotted something that she loves very dearly....candy. I kept on trying to distract her but it just wasn't going to happen. She was set on the candy..So she sat her cell phone toy down, picked up the candy, told her cell phone toy "Bye-Bye", walked away and never looked back! Silly little Ellie Bellie with a BIG sweet tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment