Monday, November 21, 2011

A-Z Fun

*I saw this idea and I thought it was a cute idea*
A~ Age: 28
B~ Besdsize: Queen...but lately I have been wishing for a King since we have been sharing it with a little person:)
C~ Chore that you hate: Folding and putting up clothes
D~Dogs: Our Golden Retriever ...Jack
E~Essential to start your day: Coffee and the Today Show
F~ Favorite Color: Pink
G~Gold or silver: Silver
H~ Height: 5'8
I~Instruments you play: Does Ellie's piano count?
J~ Job title: Just a nurse :)
K~ Kids: Ellie Reese
L~Live: Trussville, Alabama
M~Mother's Name: Ellen Christine...but is called Chris
N~Nicknames: Sum or Dede..as Matt says :)
O~Overnight Hospital Stay: Just once when I had Ellie
P~Pet Peeve: Dirty Dishes in the sink
Q~Quote from a Movie: " Your everything I never knew I always wanted" Fools Rush In
R~ Right or Left Hand: Right
S~ Siblings: three sisters
T~Time it takes you to get ready: Well before Ellie it was around a hour. Now I can do it in about 30 minutes. Having a baby changes everything :)
U~Underwear: Bikini
V~ Vegetable you hate: I think I would hate beets if I every tasted them
X~ Xrays you have had: When I broke my arm twice. Once at 10 months and the other at 5 years. And I probably got one when I fell out of the car when it was going. I got hurt so many times DHR had to talk to my parents...Ha!
Y~ Yummy food you make: Cookies, Cobblers and Spaghetti
Z~ Zoo animals: My favorite is the crocodiles and the monkeys because Ellie loves them too!
And for those of you who think my post are bring if there are no pictures of Ellie...
Here she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment