Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Keeping Busy

We are ready for Spring. I know the weather has been feeling very springish lately but I am ready to look out the window and see green on the grass and trees and things blooming.
So in order to pass the time to Spring :) we have been trying to stay busy, busy and for the most part it has worked because it is already Febuary! Hooray!!
Ellie has been big into playing lately...which is great!
She has been playing with her kitchen, blocks, and animals ALOT.
I love playing with her and I also love watching her play and just wondering what she is thinking about when she plays.
She loves her animals and loves to line them up very orderly...She even put the momma giraffe by the baby giraffe. I know..She is SO smart :)
She had started to learn about things that match and go together.
She was so proud of herself when she showed me all her animals lined up perfect!
Then she started dancing and twirling telling me "Mo" which was instructions to take more pictures of her. And how could I resist?

No comments:

Post a Comment