Friday, June 8, 2012

Ready or not...

I have been tossing around the idea of potty training around in my head the last few months.
I was thinking about doing the 3 day potty training that I have heard many people talk about but after 1/2 a day of that I quickly decided that was not for us.

I had kind of though we would wait a little longer until Ellie was super interested in it...in hopes that it would be easier. But the beginning of this week she has started taking her diaper off and climbing on the big on the big potty ( without a potty seat on in) ALL- BY- HERSELF and going potty! 

So we bought some Dora pull ups...
And we have been using the potty...like all the potties... Even the ones in Target and T.J. Maxx. I never realized how nasty they really.


She gets so proud of herself when she does it....
She says..." i did it!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment