Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Favorites

One of my favorite things about Summertime is the food.
I guess that it one positive thing about being pregnant in the Summer is that I can eat whatever I want... which I usually do...but not feel guilty about it!

Ellie and I made a cobbler last night and it was so good with vanilla ice cream on top!
Matt asked me if I wanted to save the rest of it and I was thinking " Umm..Yes. I am going to eat it for breakfast too :)"

Here it is before we cooked it.
I was so ready to eat it I forgot to take a picture after it came out of the oven.



Here is Ellie with her " cheese" showing off our cobbler before we put it in the oven.

 

Another one of my favorites it tomato toast.
It is so easy and good!
Ellie sees it and says " No me eat"
And that is just fine with me...that mean I don't have to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment