Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fun Saturday


We had a fun, busy Saturday...

We started off by celebrating Karlee's second birthday!


I told Ellie she could not have a cupcake until she smiled so I could take her picture...
These are the two I got...



I wonder where she got this silly little smile from?!?

As you can see in this picture her pink bow does not patch her red dress...and there is a story with that. Karlee's house has an upstairs and the kids were up there playing. I thought it had gotton kind of quiet up there so I went up to check on them. Well when I got up there it was empty but both of the bathrooms were closed. I thought ...oh great. I waited to see who was in there...three kids walked out of one side and I asked where Ellie was. They told me she was in the other bathroom by herself because she had to go to the bathroom. Well I walked in and she was sliding off the potty with her pull up halfway down with poop in it and on her. Maybe that's why we don't have or need an upstairs :)

The kids had fun on the bouncy house



After we left Karlee's house we went over to Mawmaw and Pawpaw's house to go swimming with Ellie's cousin Clay.

Ellie has been such a great swimmer this summer.

Here she is jumping in the pool... 


 Clay trying to decide if he wants to get back in the pool...


Ellie swimming with her Daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment