Monday, July 16, 2012

Sweet Girl

Ellie is changing and growing right before our eyes.
She is not baby anymore and as much as I love watching her grow and change sometimes I think I want to keep her little forever.
She makes our life so happy and keeps us laughing.

Here are a few things she is saying and doing that I want to remember forever :)
~ In the morning when she wakes up and we go into get her out of her bed she gives a big hug and says " Mornin!"
~ Sometimes she will walk up to you and hold out her arms and say " big hug, mommy" then she will give you a big sweet hug
~ She loves to laugh out loud and say " That Punny!!"
~ At night when it starts getting close to bedtime she wanted to be sure that her mommy is going to put her to bed she says over and over again " Mommy rock a baby?!?"
~ She has learned that "pwease" aka please is a magic word and that if she adds it to the end of what she wants it will usually always get it because it sounds so stinking sweet I just can't resist it.
~Whenever I have a coke to drink and she wants some of it she will say " I sick, I need coke" It works everytime :)
~ She loves, loves, loves peanut butter. Whenever she sees the peanut butter she will say "Peanutbutter spoon?! Pwease Mommy."
~If she gets hurt or thinks you are hurt she always wants to "siss it" and make it better
~ Her favorite song to dance to is Jump Shake Your Booty...great I know:)
~ She likes talking about boys and girls. I will ask her who is a boy and who is a girl. She has gotton pretty good at it. The other night I asked her if mommy was a boy or a girl and she laughed and said "no, mommy big!" I'm not sure how I should take that :)
~ If I put something on her and tell her that it is too small for her she will say " Annie?!" It is so crazy to me that she remembers that Annie will be little and she will be able to wear her clothes one day. I know she will be a great big sister.


I love this sweet little bit so very much.
I tell her everyday how sweet and special she is to me and her daddy. I know that she will never fully understand how truly sweet and special she is to us.... but I want her to hear it everyday so she will grow up believing it and believing in herself. 


We love you sweet Ellie Reese.

No comments:

Post a Comment