Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of School!

Thursday was Miss Ellie's first day of Mother's Day Out!
She looks so big!!!
 


 
After meeting her new teacher and going to her new classroom I was a little worried about how she would act when I dropped her off. She started telling me when we went down the hallway that she didn't want this room and didn't like that room. Finally we came to her new room and she was not happy about it at all...

 
But as soon as she heard the words " Lets Paint" from her new teacher...her attitude changed completely.
 
She told me when I picked her up " I had good day with Ms Teri, Mommy"
 
We left school and got some ice cream to celebrate her good day.

 
I was looking back at pictures from her first day last year...
She looks so little.
It is so crazy what a difference a year makes!


No comments:

Post a Comment