Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Meet the teacher

Today was Ellie's meet the teacher at school.
I have been telling her for the past few weeks that she was starting school soon and she would have a new teacher and a new class. She has been very excited about going back to school!
 
I had to take a few pictures of her before we headed to school.
 
She looks so cute...
I could just eat her eat her up...
 


 
Here she was in her new classroom.

 
She really liked playing in the classroom and she even had a few kids in her class this year from last year which I doubt she even realizes that :)
When we started to get ready to go I told her that we would go by and see Ms Genetta and her old classroom and she started saying " I not like dis room...I wanna go to my oder room....I not like dis teacher." I guess I should have just kept my mouth shut :)
Tomorrow is her first day so we will see how she will do... I sure it will be great!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment