Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2 months

Thats right!!!
My sweet little Annie M is two months old already.
 
 
This little girls is so sweet and snuggly.
I could just sit and hold her all day long.

 
Her sweet smiles and coos just make my heart so happy.


Here are some things we want to remember about you at 2 months:
- All the sweet little sounds you makes when you are "talking" to us
- How you LOVE your little lady bug that hangs from your carseat. You will just talk and coo at it.
- How you are on the very verge of laughing. Its like you want to you just can't get it out.
- How your eyes light up your sweet little face when you smile and interact with us.
- Your sweet little hands and feet.
-How interested you are in your oh so sweet big sis
- How you want to be right next to Mommy or Daddy all snuggled up when it is time for bed.
 
My sweet little one...You are so very special to me. I love you more than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment