Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving 1,2 and 3

We had our usual three Thanksgiving celebrations this year and as usual...it was great!
I love having the long stretch with Matt off and home with us..it makes me so happy :)
 
Our first Thanksgiving celebration was the Saturday before Thanksgiving with the Harbison's.
 
Since it was Annie's very first Thanksgiving she just HAD to wear her head dress passed down from her cousin Anna-Claire. Its so funny looking its almost cute :)
I know she will kill me for this picture one day but I just love it!
 
 
Ellie was sporting her very loved turkey dress from last year.

 
this picture just makes me laugh...poor Annie had just had enough

 
And Ellie again...

 
We woke up Thanksgiving morning and made our traditional breakfast of monkey bread.
 

 
Ellie had a great time making it but not so much eating it... oh well.
Maybe next year :)
 
Miss Annie sat in her Bumbo and watched very closely.

 
Ellie was very interested in the turkey and kept wanting to know what we were going to do with it.


 
After breakfast, we went over to Matt's parents to eat Thanksgiving lunch and of course it was wonderful. I tried to get a few pictures of Ellie and Annie in their pumpkin shirts before lunch while they were still clean.




 
Then on Friday after waking up early and getting just about all of our Christmas shopping done :)
We had Thanksgiving with my family.
 
Ellie was SO excited to see Rileigh!

 
And Jenna too!

 
Me and my momma

 
And Granny

 
We had a great time eating and visiting.
I made crock pot dressing and it was different than what Granny usually makes but I thought it turned out pretty good even though I burned the edges.
 
Ellie had a great time dancing to the Disney music and keeping us entertained.

 
And we also threw a birthday celebration in there too!

 
Gobble, Gobble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment