Thursday, December 6, 2012

3 Months

Today my sweet little Annie is 3 months old.
Time is going so fast...I just want it to slow down and keep her little forever.

 
She is such a sweet little thing.
I honestly think I could sit and hold her and snuggle with her all.day.long.
 
 
I cannot imagine our lives without her.
Her sweet little smile just melts my heart.

 
Here are some things we want to remember about you at 3 months
- How happy and smiley you are when you wake up in the morning. It makes 6:30 a little more bearable.
- How you have started to reach for things. You are getting so big and it makes me smile.
- Your beautiful blue eyes.
- How you have started to laugh out loud. I could listen to that sound all day long and NEVER get tired of it.
- Your sweet little feet. You have found them and you love to stare at them.
- How you LOVE LOVE LOVE your sister. I hope it stays like this forever. Whenever you smile at Ellie she says " Annie waugh to me!" She loves you so!
- How you love to lay on my shoulder or chest. I think you would stay like that all the time if my arms could handle it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment