Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pancake Breakfast

Last Saturday morning we had a great time at a pancake breakfast at church!
Ellie was so excited!
 
 
On the way to church she said " I wub Santa. I not cry"
She did not cry in her picture with him but she didn't look too happy about sitting in his lap either.
 
She We wrote a latter to Santa and I tried to get her to share it but I got this look instead.

 
Watching Santa tell us a story...

 
Chasing Santa in the door...

 
Catching up with sweet friends :)



 
We got to ride the Christmas Train!!



Miss Annie did alot of this...
Watching big sister with those big eyes...
 

 
And would you blame her eyes for being so big if this is what you see?!?

 
I think she might have had a little too much sugar.
Don't you?

 
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment