Monday, May 6, 2013

7 and 8 months


Today my sweet little sugar lump is 8 months old. Hard to believe? I know.
She keeps us on our toes. She is a people person and loves being held and entertained just about all the time she is awake. Good thing she has a big sis right?

She is so sweet and silly.
She is always smiling ( which is usually followed by a cry) and her sweet laugh just makes my heart smile. She bring us such joy. I cannot believe in a few months this little chunky monkey will be 1.


6 month visit ( 7 month old)
Weight: 21.2 lbs
Length: 27 3/4 inches
HC: 18.5
He checked her head twice but it was measuring a little big but Ellie's was big at that age too so I guess I just have big headed babies :)


Here are some things we want to remember about our sweet Annie girl at 7 and 8 months old
- the sound of your sweet voice. I love to hear you talk and babble. It makes my heart so happy,
- your sweet smile that is full of TEETH! IOU have 8 now and they are so cute!
- how you love your mommy and daddy.You light up and smile when you see us and we love you so! 
- your oh so sweet rolls....all over your arms and legs. I could just eat them up!
- how you flap your arms when you get mad or see something you want. It makes me smile.
- waving bye-byebackwards. It's the cutest thing...ever.
-the sweet sounds you make when you are trying to fall asleep. 
- how sweet it is when you and your sister play and laugh together. I just love, love, love watching this. I hope and pray that y'all will always love each other and be very best friends. Forever.
- you head full of sweet curls. The older you get the curlier and crazier it gets. It's the cutest!


My sweet little Annie M, we love you more and more each day.



No comments:

Post a Comment