Thursday, May 9, 2013

Taking it in

This week has been slow and I have had lots of time to take in and enjoy these two sweet little sugar lumps.
This sweet little bit has been her same old self...happy and cranky all at the same time :)
Despite that...I still think she is the sweetest little sister ever.


Now that the weather is warming up I just love seeing her sweet arms and legs and all those rolls! 
How can rolls be so stinkin cute?!?


Little miss Ellie has been a ball of attitude this week. Her mouth has been so smart and sassy.


But she still has so much sweetness in her I could just eat her up.
She is growing and acting so old now it makes my heart sad and happy at the same time.
She is just growing SO fast. I just want time to slow down so I can take these little sweeties in a little longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment