Sunday, August 11, 2013

11 months

Last week this little nugget turned 11 months old.
Time please slow down, you are going WAY too fast!
We have started planning her birthday party and this just makes me want to cry.

This little bit is such a blessing to us. 
Her smile with those big ole teeth just melt my heart.


This little bit knows what she wants me she doesn't mind letting you know :)
I have decided that she doesn't know that she is a second child. 


Here are some things we want to remember about our Annie girl at 11 months:
- your big slimy, sugar kisses. At night time you try and distract me from putting you to sleep by giving me one big mouth wide open kiss after another :)
-how you love to go outside. You think you can reach and open the door if you stand on your tippy top toes....this is so funny to watch.
- you and Ellie holding hands. It's so sweet. Most of the time when I look around in the back seat and y'all are sitting back there holding each others hand. This just makes me so happy. 
- how you have started to call for people...not that you are saying the right thing but you know to raise your voice and yell something! Silly.
- your wild, crazy, curly hair. I love it and it makes me laugh.
- your sweet baby feet. I love to kiss them.
- how much you love dogs...all of them. You call them all "gac" and are just mesmerized when we see them.
- how you love our daddy. He just eats this up :) in the morning if you hear him in the kitchen you crawl in there with him and eat eggs for breakfast with him. You have started crying when he leaves 
in the morning for work. It makes it so hard for him to leave. 

Our sweet little one, we love you more and more each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment