Thursday, November 7, 2013

3.5

**********************
October 6th little missy turned three and a half.
I cannot believe that she is more than half way to four.
It just tears my heart up to think about this little girl growing up and not being little Ellie anymore.
She as to specify to just about everybody that we meet that she is three and a half and not just three. 
She is acting and sounding older every day.
Her vocabulary always surprises me.
Today she old me that Annie could not play with her kitchen because she would destroy it.
The other day he way explaining something to me and  I said" that's right, Ellie."
And she said " is that exactly right?"
She makes me laugh.
She is the sweetest little girls ever and makes me smile every single day.
 Her imagination is wild and she loves to talk about the craziest things.
Well....she actually loves to talk about anything.
One of her favorite parts of the day is story time at bedtime.
She came make a 5 minute story last 30 because she wanted to know all the tiniest details about
everything we talk about. Part of this is because she is trying to avoid the actual bedtime and part is 
because she is just very detailed.
We were in target today and she noticed that the isles that were lit up were the ones that were open and the ones that were not light up were closed. I think that's pretty smart!
She has the sweetest little heart. 
She has started to talk about Jesus a lot and I just love hearing what she has to say.
She was laying in bed the other night and said " God loves in our heart....God lives in everybody's 
heart." The things she says just melts my heart sometimes.
She has started telling us randomly that she loves us and I just think that is the sweetest thing EVER.
She is just so precious and innocent and I never want that to change.
She is and has been so independent.
Everything is..."I can do it by myself " or" only I can do it!"
She can get in the car and buckle herself up she can dress herself and put her shoes on all by herself. 
She can wash her hair herself  by herself and brush her hair.
She has also learned how to pour her own milk!
Pretty good for a three and a half year old!!!

This sweet little girl has changed and blessed our hearts forever
I love this little one to pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment