Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thankful

With the crazy year we have had....
With the loved ones we have lost....
And the ones that our hearts ache for now.....
It's easy for me to get down, overwhelmed and sometimes just plain sad.

But today Ellie and I made a thankful poster just like we did last year and it got me thinking about all the things we are blessed with and all the things I really am thankful for.

- I am thankful for Jesus. Without His unending, unfailing love I would be nothing. I am thankful that He loves and truly cares for me no matter what.  I am thankful that I know that I am His.
- I am thankful for Matt. He is my very best friend. He is my sound voice and my rock. I am thankful for his love and passion for Jesus. I am thankful for his example of what it is to me a true follower of Him. I am thankful for the wonderful daddy that he his to Ellie and Annie. For his unending patience and love that he shows them every single day.
- I am thankful for my beautiful babies. I am thankful for Ellie's little angel like voice that sings beautiful songs about Jesus. I am thankful for Annie's sweet amen after our prayers. I am thankful that God blessed me to be the mom to the sweet, beautiful little girls. I am thankful that I get to tuck them into bed every night and wake up to see there face every morning.
- I am thankful for my family. Although things are it always perfect I am thankful that we have each other.  I am thankful that God works in those that we love as well as our own lives to restore us and make us perfect through Him.
- I am thankful for our church. I am thankful for the relationships that we have there. I am thankful that we have people we can walk with through this life here on earth. I am thankful that we have friends that we can tell we are struggling and they love us just the same.
- I am thankful for our home. I am thankful that Ellie and Annie have a safe, comfortable home and that they know that no matter what they can always come home and feel accepted and loved. 

Praise The Lord. Give thanks to The Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.
Psalms 106:1



No comments:

Post a Comment