Tuesday, December 24, 2013

15 Months

We went to the doctor last week for miss Annie's 15 month check up.
Dr Harmon said besides the ear issues we have been having... She looks great!


At 15 Months
Weight : 25.6lbs
Height: 32 inches


This sweet little girls is so busy and full of life. There is never a dull moment when miss Annie is around. She knows what she wants and knows how to get it. She has the sweetest little smile. When she does something that she thinks is really cute she says "cheese" like she is telling me... I'm so cute mom... Take my picture!!


She loves to talk and jabber about anything and everything. She has started singing and it really is just one of the sweetest things you have heard. The itsy bitsy spider is her favorite song right now and she love the hand motions.
She loves playing with her cousins. She thinks she is a big kid just like them. But when they don't treat her right she doesn't cut them any slack. She will give them a earful. She loves her cousin Rileigh to pieces. So sweet! 


Here are some things we don't want to forget about you at 15 months
- your sweet, soft, beautiful head of curls. Just about everybody comments on them. They are so soft and sweet and they make me smile!
- how you love to read. Your favorite is any book with animals in it. You love to make animal sounds. So far you can do a duck, cow, dog, snake and lion. 
- how you love to eat. If it gets past 530 and dinner isn't ready you start hanging on your high chair... telling me to give you some food! You love to feed yourself though and you eat great with a fork. Such a big girl!!
- your sweet smile. It lights up your whole face and it just melts my heart.
- how you love being held and snuggled . You throw your arms up and say "ho me" and how can I resist?!?
- how you love your big sis. In the morning if she is not up yet you starting calling out " eya-sis"
You want to do everything she does. You think you are just as big as she is. It makes me so happy to see the two of you together.

My sweet Annie girl.....  I love you so very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment