Friday, January 31, 2014

Snow days!

Ellie has been asking me over and over when it was going to snow and finally on Tuesday she got her wish! Two inches of snow!!!
 But she then informed me today that she didn't like snow because it was too cold for her :)
She's going to have a hard time convincing me of that one. I think that as long as there was snow on the ground she would have lived outside and survived off icicles :) should would literally stay outside until she couldn't stand it anymore then come inside and cry because she was so cold!
Miss Annie loved it too....although she was not able to talk about it as much as her big sister. I know it's coming. At first I was having a hard time telling if she was having fun or if she was about to freeze to death so I tried to send her inside with my mom and she wasn't having it. She wanted to throw snow balls, sled and explore like everybody else!
We are so glad that we finally got some white stuff to play in this year even if it did cause craziness all around us!
Here are some pictures from our snow days!












No comments:

Post a Comment